Advanced Digital Plan Measure with PC Interface
Scale Master II makes it easy to do Linear, Area and Volume take-offs with speed, accuracy and confidence when estimating, bidding or planning. The Scale Master II provides transfer capabilities from plans, blueprints and maps as well as out of scale drawings.
The PC Interface is fully compatible Windows 98, 2000, NT and XP. Transfer any rolled values from the Scale Master II directly into commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs saving countless keystrokes and time. Reduce the potential for costly transcribing errors.
It helps you:
- Complete Take-offs with speed and accuracy
- Reduce errors in estimates and bids
- Improve productivity and maximize profitability
- Create permanent record of dimensions and values
For Contractors, Estimators, Engineers
Architects, Landscapers, Pipeline Builders,
Excavators, Concrete Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Plumbers, HVAC, Fencing Specialists, Telecommunications, Cable System Contractors, Pavers.
- 91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.
- Eight "Custom" Scales: Four each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you “roll” or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale. Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height Keys: "Roll", store and recall L, W & H values and instantly finds rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Lock Switch: Lock in the mode and scale to prevent changing them while rolling.
- Auto Count Feature: Automatically "counts" how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items.
- Count While Rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
- Constant (+K) Key: Allows you to add (or subtract) a constant value to the distance measured. Great for "drops" and add-ons.
- Wide Range of Dimensional Units: Use best-suited units to fit your work: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Yards-
Feet-Inches, Miles, Nautical Miles, Acres, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers, and Hectares – most available in square and cubic formats.
- Subtract Key: Allows you to easily deduct rolled distances.
- Accumulating (M+) Memory: Allows easy totaling of dimensions or counts – perfect for multi-page plans.