|Advanced Digital Plan Measure with Optional PC Interface|
Scale Master® II makes it easy to do Linear, Area and Volume take-offs with speed, accuracy and confidence when estimating, bidding or planning. The Scale Master® II provides transfer capabilities from plans, blueprints and maps as well as out of scale drawings. Utilize 91 built-in Scales; 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) units and 41 Metric, (including eight custom scales for out-of-scale drawings) for maximum versatility with architectural, engineering and civil scales.
A PC Interface(Model 6215) is available to transfer rolled values from the Scale Master® II directly into commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs, saving countless keystrokes, saving time and reducing the potential for costly transcribing errors.
It helps you:
- Complete take-offs with speed and accuracy
- Reduce errors in estimates and bids
- Improve productivity and maximize profitability
- Create permanent record of dimensions and values
Interfaces with PC spreadsheets or estimating programs
For: Contractors, Estimators, Engineers
Architects, Landscapers, Pipeline Builders,
Excavators, Concrete Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Plumbers, HVAC, Fencing Specialists, Telecommunications, Cable System Contractors, Pavers
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Wide Range of Dimensional Units: Use best-suited units to fit your work: Decimal Feet, Feet-Inches, Decimal Yards-Feet-Inches, Miles, Nautical Miles, Acres, Millimeters, Meters, Kilometers, and Hectares – most available in square and cubic formats.
- 91 Built-in Scales: 50 Imperial (Feet-Inch) and 41 Metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling.
- Eight "Custom" Scales: Four each for Imperial and Metric units, lets you “roll” or define any scale, even from plans that have been reduced, enlarged or are out of scale. Permanently store the new scale for future use.
- Dedicated Length, Width and Height Keys: "Roll", store and recall L, W & H values and instantly find rectangular Areas and Volumes.
- Auto Count Feature: Automatically "counts" how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items.
- Count While Rolling: Push-button counter lets you count items as you roll.
- Constant (+K) Key: Allows you to add (or subtract) a constant value to the distance measured. Great for "drops" and add-ons.
Time Saving Utilities:
- Lock Switch: Lock in the mode and scale to prevent changing them while rolling.
- Subtract Key: Allows you to easily deduct rolled distances.
- Accumulating (M+) Memory: Allows easy totaling of dimensions or counts – perfect for multi-page plans.
- PC ready: a PC Interface is available to enable transfer of any rolled values from the Scale Master II directly to commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs saving countless keystrokes and time. Reduce the potential for costly transcribing errors. (Model 6215 - Sold separately)
- Auto Shut-off
- Hard Cover Protective Case
- Easy-to-Follow User’s Guide
- (2) Long-life Lithium Batteries(CR-2430
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty